Meet Our Talent
Music Producer/Creative Director, MTM
Multi-Platinum Songwriter and Producer Kenny Lamb has worked with many of the music industry's most successful Pop, Rock, Country and Christian artists ('N Sync, Justin Timberlake, Jason Aldean, Rhett Akins, Steel Magnolia, Little Big Town, Take 5, Aaron Carter, Mark Collie, Pistol Annies' Ashley Monroe, Whitney Duncan, Building 429). Kenny's songwriting credits include BMI Song Of The Year "Glory Defined", the Billboard #1 single by Warner Bros/Word recording artists Building 429.
Kenny is also co-writer and producer of the “Song of Arkansas” that continues to build awareness for the state and support its tourism marketing campaigns. A long time Warner Brothers New York and Warner/Chappell Nashville staff songwriter and producer, Kenny shares his experience through educational events and speaking engagements, hosting songwriting workshops on Music Row in Nashville and other inspiring venues around the country.
Interactive and Film Producer/Director, Aristotle, Inc.
A recognized expert in tourism marketing, Aristotle Inc. CEO Marla Johnson has also been the creative force behind a number of highly successful multi-media and music industry projects including the design and development of the “O Brother Where Art Thou” music CD for Warner Brothers, the promotion of the Bob Marley brand for Tuff Gong Worldwide, Inc. and the development and promotion of multiple online promotions and projects for Elvis.com and Graceland.com for Elvis Presley Enterprises.
Prior to co-founding Aristotle, Marla ran her own video production company, Montserrata Productions, directing and producing the now cult-status Electronic Arts video game, ‘Immercenary.’ Her most recent projects include the direction of ‘The Song of Arkansas’ contest and music video, a highly successful song-writing competition produced for the Arkansas Department of Parks and Tourism and the filming of the original documentary, “Up from the Root“ that highlights the efforts of several Arkansas small towns to grow healthy communities.
Cinematographer/Photographer/Editor, Aristotle Films
An experienced photographer and filmmaker, Jason Shivers has been recognized for his dynamic camerawork, creative editing skills and on-location production talents. From music videos and broadcast-ready television commercials to online video promotions and moving documentaries, Jason brings his advanced technical skills, creative talent and passion for visual storytelling to every project.
International Client Work
Jason’s expertise in on-location filming has taken him from Chile to the UK, Atlantic City to Orlando, Alabama Gulf Coast to the Pacific Coast (Tri Cities, Washington, to Surf City USA, California).
A sampling of his projects include:
- Huntington Beach, California / Utah Valley, Utah / Rowan County, North Carolina: On-location Promotional Video & Photo Shoots
- F&M Bank, North Carolina: Consumer Products Television Commercials& Photo Shoots
- Elvis Presley Enterprises: 360° Panoramas of Graceland Mansion (Live on Google Earth)
- International Veterans Exchange Program & Veterans Court: Documentary in Process: On-location in England & the State of Arkansas
- Aristotle Films: “Up From the Root” Documentary: 2015 Sundance Film Festival Entry
- Ghana Chieftaincy Conference on Peace: On-location Video Ghana, Africa
- Cliffs Communities, Chile: On-location Video Tour for Government Approval of Future Developments
- E-Tourism Summit: On-location San Francisco, CA - Attendees& Presenter Video Interviews
- Lyon College: On-location Searcy AR, “Life at Lyon” Photo & Video Shoot
- Arkansas Department of Parks & Tourism: “Song of Arkansas”Contest Promo Video and Winner’s Music Video / Featured Chef Interviews &Demos
- Atlantic City Restaurant Week: “Sinfully Delicious” Campaign Promo Video
- South Carolina Tourism: On-the-street Video Interviews / Celebrity Chef Demos / State-wide Photo Shoot
- Murphy USA: New Product Promo Videos /“Real Life Customer Service Stories” Video / On-location Annual Managers Meeting Videos
Awards & Recognitions
Jason's recent professional awards include the 2013Internet Advertising Awards (IAA) Best Online Public Relations Video, the 2013 IAA Best of Industry Public Relations Video and The 9th Annual Service Industry Advertising Gold Award.
Online Media Marketing Director, Aristotle Interactive
As a Media buyer at Aristotle, Inc., Sarah Stashuk leads a team of experts who are knowledgeable in all aspects of organic and paid search marketing. Areas of expertise include search engine optimization (SEO), link building and pay-per-click advertising. Sarah joined Aristotle’s client services division in 2000, and her interest in and knowledge of online marketing and the ever-changing rules of search engine optimization led to her key position in 2004 as a Search Engine and PPC Specialist in Aristotle’s award-winning Internet Marketing team.
In her role as Search Engine and PPC Specialist, Sarah has been responsible for search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per-click advertising, link building, quality assurance, reporting and email marketing for Aristotle’s clients.
Passionate about online marketing and its possibilities for businesses of all sizes, Sarah provides organic and paid search services that help improve search engine rankings, increase the number of quality inbound links, drive traffic to clients’ websites and deliver the best ROI on marketing dollars.
Her client list includes Albuquerque CVB (ItsaTrip.org), Arkansas Department of Parks and Tourism (Arkansas.com), Huntington Beach MVB (SurfCityUSA.com), Kentucky Department of Travel (KentuckyTourism.com), Elvis Presley Enterprises (Elvis.com) and South Carolina Department of Parks, Recreation and Tourism (DiscoverSouthCarolina.com).
Discover Your Brand’s Signature Sound
Contact us: 1.800.995.2747